Team entry fee
- The 2019 event is restricted to 32 teams. Many teams have already pre-registered their places
- If you’re interested in taking part in Dell Technologies Management Challenge, please register your interest
- Team entry fee is £3995 plus VAT
What does the fee include?
- Team of 6 members and 1 Team enabler – responsible for coordinating management task, logistics and team support
- Attendance at masterclasses and lectures/Q&A
- Dinner served on Friday and Saturday evening as well as post event on Sunday
- Beer at the social and networking forums
- Water and snacks on the course for Day 1 and Day 2 (additional nutrition/lunch will be required)
- Event marshals. mountain rescue supervision and first aid cover
- Public liability insurance
- Canoes, basic instruction and buoyancy aids
- Bike mechanic
- Dedicated team liaison
What does the fee NOT include:
- Accommodation – use link to book immediately
- Team t-shirts – please let us know if you would like to purchase t-shirts and we can put you in touch with our supplier
- Bike hire
- Lunch requirements for Saturday and Sunday (although snacks will be available during both days)
- Essential kit – you will be informed of list4 weeks prior to event
- Personal insurance facilities (if so required).
- 6 participants – to include a specified Team Leader
- plus 1 Team Enabler (coordinating management task, logistics, team support and adventure race substitute)
- We encourage teams to have at least one female in their team.
Please contact [email protected] for details and availability.