DellEMC Management Challenge
The Dell EMC Management Challenge is a unique 4 dimensional competitive event aimed at optimising management team performance and delivering positive charitable outcomes. A team, comprising of 6 plus 1 ‘Team Enabler’, participate i
- A 2 day Adventure Race (canoeing, mountain biking, running, hiking, map reading)
- Management development, including the Britain’s greatest ever Paralympian Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson
- Senior level Networking opportunities and forums
- Charity development and fundraising activities
The 2018 event theme is #Inclusion. Team members will get to understand the principles and benefits of #Inclusion in work and sporting context. They will be able to then apply their learning in the team Adventure Race and Management Task to benefit themselves, their organisations and beneficiary charities.
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson is Britain’s greatest Paralympic athlete. She competed in five Paralympic Games, winning 11 Gold Medals, and is acknowledged as one of the most gifted and courageous sportswomen of her generation
Now retired from sport, she is a Laureus Ambassador, non-executive director of UK Athletics and Transport for London and an Ambassador for Unicef and is a conscientious and hard working member of the House of Lords. Read more.
In consultation with our stakeholders we have introduced new developments for the 2018 event, to include:
- An exhilarating two day Team Adventure Race, incorporating new routes
- Competitive management task which will ‘crowd source’ real solutions into Prince’s Trust, our partner charity.
- Keynote speaker will be Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson, who is Britain’s greatest Paralympic athlete. Now retired, Tanni is a Laureus Ambassador, Non- executive Director of UK Athletics and Transport for London and an Unicef Ambassador . Tanni will provide an fascinating insight into sport and importance of #Inclusion in the sporting and working context.
- Excellent senior level networking opportunities
- The charity Prince’s Trust to significantly benefit for the event held over 3 days in Brecon, Wales
The 2018 Dell EMC Management Challenge has been expanded to accommodate up to 30 competing teams from leading Global and UK corporates.