Team entry fee
- The 2022 event is restricted to 45 teams. Many teams have already secured their places.
- Team entry fee is £4495 plus VAT (2019 participants will benenfit from a ‘price-freeze’ of £3995 plus VAT, providing they have registered and paid invoices prior to 1/12/2019)
- If you’re interested in taking part in 202w Dell Technologies Management Challenge on 10-12 June, please click here to contact us and register your interest.
What does the fee include?
- Team of 6 members and 1 Team enabler – responsible for coordinating management task and logistics
- Water and snacks on the course for Day 1 and Day 2 (additional nutrition/lunch will be required)
- Dinner served on Friday and Saturday evening as well as post-event on Sunday
- Beer at the social and networking forums
- Attendance at masterclasses and lectures/Q&A
- Event marshals. mountain rescue supervision and first aid cover
- Canoes, basic instruction and buoyancy aids
- Public liability insurance
- Dedicated team liaison
- Bike mechanic
What does the fee NOT include:
- Accommodation – check out the options here
- Team t-shirts – let us know if you would like to purchase t-shirts and we can put you in touch with our supplier
- Bike hire – although your account manager will manage the process for you
- Lunch requirements for Saturday and Sunday (although snacks will be available during both days)
- Essential kit – you will be informed of list 4 weeks prior to event
- Personal insurance facilities (if so required).
- 6 participants – to include a specified Team Leader
- plus 1 Team Enabler (coordinating management task, logistics, team support and adventure race substitute)
- We encourage teams to have at least one female in their team.
- If you’re unable to make up a 6-person team from within your organisation, you are welcome to invite clients to make up the numbers required.
- A very limited number of pairs or trios of entries will be available for groups of employees interested in a leadership development opportunity, but unable to make up a 6-person team. They will have the opportunity to join other like-minded pairs of corporates from other organisations to make up a team.
- You can register your interest for this here.
Please contact [email protected] for details and availability.
The Dell Technologies Management Challenge in 2021 is being organised in strict adherence to current Welsh Government guidance and restrictions.
Plans are in place to ensure that the 2021 event can be safely delivered with all appropriate cleansing, PPE and social distancing measures in place. We have an Coronavirus Operational Plan as well as all appropriate risk assessments, social distancing and touch point mitigation.
A Covid Compliance Manager will also be on site throughout the event to ensure the safety of all staff and participants. We continue to revise and revisit plans according to updated guidance as they are released and events return to Wales in 2022.