- The 2024 event will take place between Thursday 6 – Saturday 8 June.
- Team entry fee is £4,950 plus VAT + bike hire.
- You can register an expression of interest by clicking here.
- Or contact us at email@example.com to secure a space.
What does the fee include?
- Team of 6 members plus option to bring 1 ‘Super Sub’ – responsible for coordinating logistics
- Water and snacks on the course for Day 1 and Day 2 (additional nutrition/lunch will be required)
- Dinner served on Thursday and Friday evening as well as post-event on Saturday
- Beer/drinks at the social and networking forums
- Attendance at masterclasses and lectures/Q&A
- Event marshals. mountain rescue supervision and first aid cover
- Canoes, basic instruction and buoyancy aids
- Public liability insurance
- Dedicated team liaison
- Bike mechanic
What does the fee NOT include:
- On-site Glamping or external Accommodation – check out the details here
- Team t-shirts – let us know if you would like to purchase t-shirts and we can put you in touch with our supplier
- Bike hire – but your account manager will manage the process for you
- Lunch requirements for Friday and Saturday (although snacks will be available during both days)
- Essential kit – you will be informed of the packing list in the weeks prior to event
- Personal insurance facilities (if so required).
- 6 participants – to include a specified Team Leader
- plus 1 optional Super Sub (coordinating management task, logistics, team support and adventure race substitute)
- We encourage teams to have at least one female in their team.
- If you’re unable to make up a 6-person team from within your organisation, you are welcome to invite clients to make up the numbers required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details and availability or to request a brochure.