Dell Technologies Management Challenge
The Dell Technologies Management Challenge is a unique 4 dimensional competitive event aimed at optimising management team performance and delivering positive charitable outcomes. A team, comprising of 6 plus 1 ‘Team Enabler’, participate in:
- A 2 day Adventure Race (canoeing, mountain biking, running, hiking)
- Management development, including a keynote speaker.
- Senior-level Networking opportunities and forums
- Charity development and fundraising activities
The 2020 event theme will be announced soon. Team members will get to understand the principles, benefits and challenges around the chosen theme in work and sporting contexts. They will be able to then apply their learning in the team Adventure Race and Management Task to benefit themselves, their organisations and beneficiary charities.
Leading events delivery organisation Run 4 Wales, has now added the Management Challenge to its portfolio of world class mass-participation events. The team behind events like the Cardiff University Cardiff Half Marathon and VELOTHON Wales will apply considerable expertise and infrastructure to support the expansion of the event.
Alex Danson MBE was our keynote s peaker for 2019, and is one of the finest hockey players Britain has ever produced and one of the best players in the World today. At Rio 2016 Alex was a member of the GB women’s hockey team that made history by winning a Gold medal, the first time a GB women’s hockey team had ever become Olympic Champions.
Alex has been shortlisted for the FIH World Player of the Year 4 times (including 2017), was Player of the Tournament at the 2015 European Championships, and was top scorer at both the London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Games. In 2017 she was made captain of GB and England. A keynote speaker for 2020 will be confirmed soon.
In consultation with our stakeholders we have introduced new developments for the 2019 event, to include:
- An exhilarating two day Team Adventure Race – with live tracking and results
- Competitive management task which will ‘crowdsource’ real solutions around the 2020 event theme
- Keynote speaker
- Excellent senior-level networking opportunities
- The charity partner to significantly benefit for the event held over 3 days in Brecon, Wales
The 2020 Dell Technologies Management Challenge has been expanded to accommodate up to 45 competing teams from leading Global and UK corporates.