The charity challenge comprises of two tasks:
1. Management task
- Each team will be presented by a ‘live’ Action for Children charity case study prior to the event start. (more specific details will be released at the appropriate times).
- In parallel to the adventure race, teams must complete this task within a set time period.
Coordinated by the Team Enabler, teams need to analyse, formulate and propose a strategic solution for a management issue within the charity to the partner Business School for scoring/ adjudication.
2. Fundraising task
- Teams will also compete to raise the largest amount for our partner charity Action for Children
- Required actions:
- Set up your individual Team page on Just Giving
- Mobilise your whole team to market this page and implement your fundraising plan.
As a guide we respectfully ask that teams target a minimum of £1,000 for the Action for Children and for the team raising the most overall there will be a prize and recognition at the event.